Tuesday, September 25, 2007

IAMSPED

IAMSPED was the custom license plate, attached to a cherry red corvette, that I followed all the way to work today. It completely made my day. I'm sure the person who owned that plate was trying to say "I am speed." but ran out of letters. Instead, they used an education abbreviation for SPecial EDucation...SPED. So, to me, it read "I am special ed.", which was completely hysterical! I suppose the moral of the story is, when designing a custom plate, make sure to run it by someone first.

3 comments:

Robert Dunger said...

Priceless

Chastity said...

Excellent. Simply brilliant!

I always say, everyone needs an editor.

Chastity said...

So, uh, you're a little behind the times here, girl...catch up!

Here let me help you get started with something to write about:
Tag, you're it.