Monday, September 17, 2007

I now know why there are no bears in Phoenix...

Women were meant to wear clothes - maybe not naturalistically speaking, but definately from a pragmatic point of view. The longer I live here, the more I realize that I am like a PA bear - I have some extra cushion that looks best under fur. However, no one wears any substantial clothing for most of the year here. I put on jeans for the first time in 5 months yesterday, and I was AMAZED at what a difference a little covering makes. Truly I belong in a more clothed environment.


(although I do love that my shoes never get ruined!)

1 comment:

Chastity said...

Yes, you do belong in PA - just down the street from me. In fact, there is a house for sale, and I believe I saw your name on the door.

Think of all those comfy winter sweaters and hats and mittens; drinking hot chocolate in the afternoon chill! Surely you feel the heart-tug of ole Penn's Woods!